Award Criteria for the Club Initiative of the YearSUBMIT A NOMINATION
|Award Description||This award recognises an affiliated club who has made a significant contribution to triathlon in 2018 through the development of a program, event or activity that has put ‘more people on the starting line’.|
|Eligibility||All affiliated clubs are eligible to submit a nomination.
Note: Only one nomination per affiliated club will be accepted.
|Nomination & Selection||This award is open for club nomination whereby any affiliated club (via a member) may nominate a program, event or activity that has put ‘more people on the starting line’. The nomination should address:
· A description of the activity
· An indication of the number of people involved, how long they were involved, whether they have continued their involvement and what impact it had on the individual/s and the club.
· How the activity aligns to the triathlon values of Respect, Health, Enjoyment, Belonging, Achievement and Integrity; and hence demonstrates an initiative worthy of recognition;
· How the activity might be seen as ‘innovative’ by engaging with underrepresented groups, adding to the fabric/culture of the club, creating social connections, broadening the activities of the club, etc.
· Any additional information to support the nomination.
The Awards committee will consider all nominations and recommend a winner (and finalists) to the Board for endorsement.