Our annual general meeting (AGM) is held yearly between our clubs and Board of directors who present the association’s annual report.
We encourage all our affiliated clubs to use the AGM as an opportunity to engage with your association and address any matters that are of importance to you.
Nominations for the three board vacancies close Wednesday 11 November (midnight) and Triathlon Victoria will thereafter provide details of all candidates and a skills matrix of the board composition for your consideration. The relevant forms for the nomination of club delegates and proxies can be found below.
If you have any questions about our upcoming AGM, please contact Triathlon Victoria.
Notice of 2020 AGM
|Date:||Wednesday, 25th November|
|Location:||MSAC / Virtual|
Conference call facilities will be available to maximise club participation, details are provided upon receipt of the Club Delegate Form.
To access all documents related to this year's AGM, please see the links below.
- 2020 Notice of AGM (PDF - 79.62kB)
- 2020 Triathlon Victoria Board - Nomination form (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT - 268.9kB)
- 2020 AGM Proxy Form (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT - 263.41kB)
- 2020 AGM Club Delegate Form (VND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.WORDPROCESSINGML.DOCUMENT - 263.8kB)
- 2019 AGM Minutes (PDF - 65.62kB)