Have you missed out on a place in the 2021 Noosa Tri?
Would you be prepared to fundraise for young people with brain cancer?
The RCD Foundation has 20 spots available for the Noosa Triathlon (31 October 2021). The RCD Foundation was created in 2013 in memory of 18-year-old Robert Connor Dawes, and is the largest, solely dedicated charity for paediatric brain cancer-which kills more children than any other disease. RCD are battling brain cancer through funding research, care, and development projects.
To secure your entry to the Noosa Triathlon, join the RCD Noosa Tri team and commit to raising a minimum of $1500 (which includes a reduced entry fee of $200) to support young people with brain cancer.
You will also receive:
- A custom-designed RCD tri-suit as a member of the RCD Noosa Tri team
- Complimentary Connor’s Run entry (Melbourne event + Your Way Any Day, plus a limited edition t-shirt)
- Reduced Noosa Triathlon entry fee ($200, normally $480)
- VIP experience of priority check-in, early wave start, post-event party
- Spots are limited, so lend your big heart and ‘brawn’ to help beat the #1 disease killer of young Australians and make Noosa more than a triathlon.
For more information or to register, hit the link below or contact Leonie Mawkes via email or on 0407 742 268.
If you are already signed up for the 2021 Noosa Tri but still want to fundraise for RCD, please contact Leonie who can set you up with a FUNdraising page.